Best Sex Ever Best Sex Ever

WHY

WHY WAS THERE A 2|G1C REFERANCE?! ahhh, shame on you! amazing song, funny ass stuff :D faved :D

tehslaphappy responds:

OH YEAH.

Lawlz43 Lawlz43

lykz

downloaded because i r t3h kewel persun :3
i like it, it's quite 8 bit with a bit of synth iin there for good measure :D

Smidly responds:

You certain are a JEWel of a person. Hmm, 8bit? Cool.

Thanks for the review :)

Newgrounds On Speed Newgrounds On Speed

OMFG SO CLOSE

you nearly had it perfectly looping, you could have made this loop but that bit at then end, clearly not looping <:( it's alright though, this song on it's own was F**king amazing!

JohnnyFrizz responds:

Thats probably because of the newgrounds player, try looping it again and I should sound right.

{Runaway} {Runaway}

epic stumbleupon

i have no idea what this is, but i love it! i was looking for some epic heavy relentless bass beat but this just blew me away! wasn't what i was looking for but i downloaded it anyway, it's just pure awesome!

Candy Zoo Candy Zoo

duuuude

That was EPIC, i know it was a children's song, but it was so professional! i loved nearly every second, and it really let my imagination run wild, i guess a 15 year old can always revert back to childhood sometimes :D

curriemaster responds:

Great man, I must admit I had a lot of fun writing this song trying to imagine what kind of world a child would like and vocalise that. It was tough but worth it! Glad you liked the track and thanks very much for the review :).

Runescape Venture [DNB Prev.] Runescape Venture [DNB Prev.]

dude!

the really upbeat-ness made me think "OMG THIS AINT GONNA LOOP RIGHT!" and just as i thought that it died down and looped PERFECTLY, it was like it was meant to be rest in the song for tension building, and it worked so damn well!

melting lights melting lights

just above average

it was just above meh, but not awesome, somewhere in between, could have been longer or at least definitely better looped, it jumped which annoyed me.

theBrownOne responds:

hehe above meh. I guess with my submission experience, it's good enough.
hah thanks man!

F-Zero X Red Canyon F-Zero X Red Canyon

nice!

i liked that, alot, but then it was F-ZERO so i like alot of that kin'a stuff. very well done, looping was odd but it kinda worked i guess.

Sun and Rainfall Sun and Rainfall

i am lovin dis shizzle

i loved the way it kinda went techno, can i please use this in a rollercoaster video I am gonna be puttin' out soon on youtube? i will send you the link when it's finished!

HexMonkey responds:

Go for it. As long as I'm credited I honestly don't care who uses it. Also, Ty for the comment. :D

[a.]Blue Sunshine [a.]Blue Sunshine

the name, it kinda seems...

this is an awesome song, don't get me wrong but the name seemed a lot like a ripoff of "black sunshine" which is a much better song than this. Although that one IS commercially available so I'll let you off. I also thought the piano was about the right speed. Ah well that's just my opinion.

Rawrthaas responds:

there are few things I need to clarify to you: First of all, this is a remix therefore the name is not a name I came up with myself. Secondly, there are tons of songs with "*Color* Sunshine", hell there's even artists who use such a moniker, such as Black Sun Empire. This is a remix of NISH'S BLUE SUNSHINE, which is clearly stated in the author comments of the song, and that IS a commercially available song.

thank you though!